Monday, May 26, 2008

Jesse Jackson: A Typical White Person

Obama has hit rock bottom but is now brandishing a pick ax:

"... .. The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person who, uh, if she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know there's a reaction that's been been bred into our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it. ... .." - Senator Barack Obama
Jesse and Grandma Obama must live in the same neighborhood:

I hate to admit it, but I have reached a stage in my life that if I am walking down a dark street late at night and I see that the person behind me is white, I subconsciously feel relieved.
- Jesse Jackson


UPDATE:

Can we declare China Syndrome yet? The Obama Campaign is now passing out photos of Bill Clinton shaking hands with the newly radioactive Jerimiah Wright. I guess in Obama's morally equivalent universe the first black president was also a closet Black Liberationist. The only thing that can make this more hilarious is if Hillary actually jumps into Obama's ever deeping hole and responds. Surber is gonna need more popcorn.

Originally posted in UNCoRRELATED Mar 20, 2008

No comments: